Meet our specialists.
Orleans Family Health Clinic is pleased to provide specialist services for our community.
Our specialists are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to provide the highest standard of care.
Please have your family doctor fax a referral to (613) 837-3781
- Dr. Mitra Abaeian MD, FRCPC – Allergy & Immunology
- Dr. Katherine Baldwin MD, FRCPC – Pediatric Consultant
- Dr. Jane Bruce MD, Travel Medicine
- Dr. Allison Bunney MD, FRCPC – Pediatric Consultant
- Dr. Adam Byrne MD, FRCPC – Allergy & Immunology
- Dr. Mahassen Ghobrial MD, FRCPC – Pediatric Consultant
- Dr. Anthony Grieco MD, FRCPC – Hematologist
- Dr. Jane Schuler MD, FRCPC – Pediatric Consultant
- Dr. Marc Veilleux MD, FRCPC – Pediatric Consultant
- Dr. Charles Weka MD, Dermatologist
- Dr. Zach Zytner MD, FRCPC – Pediatric Endocrinologist
EMERGENCY? CALL 9-1-1
If you have a life-threatening medical emergency, contact 911 immediately!
Dial 911 to call an ambulance. Calling this number is free from any phone. Once in contact with the 911 operator, notify them of any health problems you or someone you know is facing. They will be able to evaluate the urgency of the situation and send an ambulance if needed.
For non-life-threatening conditions, same day emergency appointments are available with your doctor. (Please note that same day emergency appointments MUST be booked in the morning.)
After hours or on holidays, please call Telehealth Advisory (1-866-797-0000) to speak with a registered nurse. This service is free, confidential and available 24/7.